ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:43:28 -0400

Hi,

Based on the message of 19 April, I made other plans for the beginning of May, that I do not believe I can alter as they include non refundable flight arrangements from the US to Stockholm on the 13/14 of May. I guess I will try to be one of the remote participants.

Assuming a 9am CET start we are talking about a 3am EDT start, correct?

a.

Begin forwarded message: