ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support

• To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:43:28 -0400

Hi,

Based on the message of 19 April, I made other plans for the beginning of May, that I do not believe I can alter as they include non refundable flight arrangements from the US to Stockholm on the 13/14 of May. I guess I will try to be one of the remote participants.

Assuming a 9am CET start we are talking about a 3am EDT start, correct?

a.

Begin forwarded message:
Date: 19 april 2006 23.43.17 EDT
To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Diane Schroeder" <diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kurt Pritz" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gtld-council] Lets go with 25 May to 27 May

Hello All,

The dates 25 May to 27 May seem to be marginally better for the Council
as a whole, compared to the other alternative of 10-12 May.

So let us use those dates.

On 27 apr 2006, at 10.20, Bruce Tonkin wrote:

Hello All,

First my apologies for the delay in getting back to you with firm information on dates and travel arrangements since my email last week:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gtld-council/msg00102.html

There has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes by the ICANN staff in finalising travel funding, meeting location, and dates. Unfortunately since my last email, I found out that I would not be available to attend a meeting later in May due to other work commitments. I have therefore reverted to the alternative set of dates when most committee members seem to be available based on the information provided to the GNSO Secretariat. I realize that this is close the INTA conference May 6-10 in Toronto (http:// www.inta.org/annual/2006/index.html ) that several Council members will be attending, but hopefully they can either arrive a bit later, or attend via teleconference.

The basic details are:

Dates: Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy