ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: new TLDsUpdated Recommendations Summary

  • To: "'Liz Williams'" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: new TLDsUpdated Recommendations Summary
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <rfassett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:53:00 -0400

In 2.4, my suggestion is to capitalize the "C" and the "P" as follows (note
that Consensus Policies is capitalized in 4.4):

2.4     Applicants must comply with all ICANN "C"onsensus "P"olicies when
they are developed.

In 2.8, my impression was that strong support existed for "operational" plan
in place of "business" plan as follows:

2.8     The applicant must provide a financial and operational plan that
provides an assurance that the applicant has the capability to meets its
business ambitions.

In 4.6, The C & P must be capitalized....same with 4.7

Ray