ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Apology

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Apology
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:18:20 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for sending in an apology, and please accept mine for misunderstanding your email.

I think that the suggestions for discussions on constituency practices and impact statement consistency that you and Philip suggested would be good points for a GSNO processes conversations when the council gets back to that sort or conversation after the Board finishes its work on the GNSO review and follow up.

Thanks again,

a.