ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gtld-council] Apology

• To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Apology
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:18:20 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for sending in an apology, and please accept mine for misunderstanding your email.

I think that the suggestions for discussions on constituency practices and impact statement consistency that you and Philip suggested would be good points for a GSNO processes conversations when the council gets back to that sort or conversation after the Board finishes its work on the GNSO review and follow up.

Thanks again,

a.

On 14 jun 2007, at 17.03, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

I apologize for what apparently came across as an "accusatory" question asked of Robing regarding the NCUC's impact statement regarding new gTLDs. I did not intend it that way as I tried to explain in earlier email responses to Avri and Mawaki.

I do think though that it would be helpful if we as a Council at some point would discuss whether representativeness of constituency statements should be a data point that is included with regard to final recommendations we make to the Board. From the very beginning of the DNSO, I have always personally believed that was important. In the RyC we have imbedded that concept in our Articles of Operation and have regularly implemented it in our deliberations.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy