ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Follow-up to 23 June

  • To: <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] PDP Dec 05: Follow-up to 23 June
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:28:26 -0400

It is important to note that we are not suggesting that strings be
objected for nonlegal reasons in recommendations 3 and 6.  It is also
important to recognize that we are connecting to international law and
not national law with the exception of the laws that an individual
registry would have to follow.

The last recommendation (19, formerly 20) is a different case b

Chuck Gomes