ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:34:59 -0400

Hi,

I think they were presented in the discussion group. Perhaps I misremember whether they were discussed in the committee itself. We certainly talked about this themes on many occasions in the past.

My point is that they are not in our report but may be included in future staff implementation. I am not suggesting that this is necessarily a problem, only pointing out that they are not established as part of our policy recommendations.

thanks
a.