ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

gTLDs Comment

  • To: gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx, gtld-intro@xxxxxxxxx, gtld-transition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: gTLDs Comment
  • From: Jeremy Sprout <jsprout18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:04:04 -0800 (PST)

The potential for abuse is unlimited regarding variable pricing.  I believe
this has the potential to crush the number of domain registrations and halt the
innovation and entrepreneurship that we have experienced throughout the early
years of the Internet.  Don't let greed ruin a balanced economic ecosystem.