ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Yes to ICM

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Yes to ICM
  • From: cz <czibbel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

The review panel found that ICANN's handling of ICM Registry's application to
run the .XXX top level domain violated ICANN's Bylaws and Articles of
Incorporation, as well as international and California law.

While I agree that the .XXX TLD will not completely keep our children safe from
unsavory websites, it will surely give parents another tool in their arsenol to
aid in their ability to identify and block unwanted content.

Enough grandstanding....approve the .XXX TLD.

Kind Regards