ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

As a Noted Stake-Holder, I can Tell You That

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: As a Noted Stake-Holder, I can Tell You That
  • From: <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:49:54 -0700

IMO, the writer of this posting
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icm-options-report/msg00626.html, though he is
entitled to his opinion, is wrong; I find it unbelievable that this
individual, someone I feel is barely of any significance in the Adult Film
Industry, is making such ill-informed comments in his posting. I also wonder
if he has an agenda of some kind, or an alliance with any entity/entities
that make his opinion so biased and incorrect!

I trust that ICANN well knows the true facts, ones well stated by the
WELL-INFORMED and VERY significant Free Speech Coalition which provided
comments at this link--
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icm-options-report/msg00592.html .

Please do the right thing, namely what's said at
http://forum.icann.org/lists/icm-options-report/msg00592.html .

Dave Cummings
AVN Hall of Fame
Performer/Producer/Director, with 15+ years of respected and extensive
experience who does not see broad-based
support for this sTLD proposal from the community it is intended to
represent---this applies to the initial proposal of the past as well as the
present.