ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-tld-comments]

Ashamed...

  • To: <idn-tld-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Ashamed...
  • From: "Jaime F. Gimeno" <Jaume.F.Gimeno@xxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:00:17 +0200

It's a shame that you have approved the domain ."cat" for Catalonia. ONLY in
Spain, there are other 3 different languages and cultures, apart from the
Spanish. We will be in the rigth of demanding ".val" for Valencia, ".eus" for
the Basque Countries and ".gal" for Galicia, where these languages and cultures
are?. I will do it for ".val", and many many people apart of me for thousands
of new and absurd domains, absurds as ".cat". And you will have to approve all
of them, for the same reasons.