ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[irt-final-report]

BAD IDEEA

  • To: irt-final-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: BAD IDEEA
  • From: Florin Costache <business@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:25:18 +0300

I do not support the /*“Uniform Rapid Suspension System”!

*/I think this system is open for abuse and especially dangerous, and as a website and business owner I feel extremely exposed to the whims of anybody with a grudge. The current system is just fine and much less likely to be used by malevolents, just leave it the way it is!

Thank you!
Florin Costache