ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: Summary and action items from yesterday's call [RE: [jig] Mp3 / JIG / 14 June 2011]

  • To: jig <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Summary and action items from yesterday's call [RE: [jig] Mp3 / JIG / 14 June 2011]
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:06:31 -0400

On 15 Jun 2011, at 03:00, Edmon Chung wrote:

> 1. Will have myself included as a liaison/observer from JIG to all the case
> study teams for the IDN VIP along with Avri for the Latin and Greek study
> teams and Rafik for the Arabic study team.  I see that some of us are already
> in the different teams as team members, but if anyone is willing to act as an
> observer from JIG in addition to the above, please let me and Jian know.

I just want to say that while I was actively volunteering for the Latin team,
at one point in the discussion we said that perhaps if we did not have enough
people volunteering to the observer slots, volunteers could take more than one.
 If that were to be the case, I was willing to also cover Greek - though I do
see they are scheduled against each other in Singapore - something I had not
noticed before.

I still think it would be better for there to be one observer per study team.

a.