ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

FW: [jig] Friendly reminder: comments from WG members on Draft Summary and Analysis public comments Universal Acceptnace

  • To: "'jig'" <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [jig] Friendly reminder: comments from WG members on Draft Summary and Analysis public comments Universal Acceptnace
  • From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:23:24 +0800

Thanks Bart again for putting this together.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all those who provided their comments and feedback.

As discussed on our call earlier in the week, and seeing no further comments
with the updated version from Bart, will consider the current draft finalized
(attached again for your easy reference).

This will also serve as a last call, if we do not receive any objections within
the next 24hrs, Bart will proceed to post the summary and complete the public
comments process.

Edmon