ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[jig]

Re: [jig] Issue with 3D

  • To: jig <jig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [jig] Issue with 3D
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:44:07 -0400

On 11 Mar 2013, at 02:01, Edmon Chung wrote:

> Maybe we should use .icann for icann :-D

I thought of that.

Can you imagine the fury had ICANN tried?

But more importantly, when did we gain universal acceptance of TLDs longer than
3 letters.

And of course that is part of the IDN point of concern.  So I endorse the
effort as long as it does not call out some TLD for special mention.  Perhaps
phrasing it in terms of .example or .test in the IDN scripts will work.

avri