ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[meetings-proposal-2012]

Comments

  • To: meetings-proposal-2012@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments
  • From: Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:12:45 -0500

Debate about Consolidated Meetings Strategy Proposal is a good opportunity to all involved community interest and mutistakeholders take an active rol in ICANN Meetings and in participation processes that are realized permanently.

I agree in permant rotation of venues to plan General Assembly. I'd believe important that only one meeting be held on North America to give more space to rest of proposal places.

I would suggest next:

-Make first meeting of the year in two Asia-Pacific cities

-Make second in a North America city and another one in other city from Europe

-Make third in rotation between African cities (2014) and Latin America (2015).

I believe that regional rotation is important and indispensable to reach regional diversity that ICANN pretends achieve, in this way it is possible to guarantee a representativity of each region involved.

Best Regards,
Juan Manuel Rojas
AGEIA DENSI Colombia