ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

I object to the comments filed by the Intellectual Property Constituency

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I object to the comments filed by the Intellectual Property Constituency
  • From: Andreas Duus Pape <apape@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:02:55 -0400

The arguments presented by Cory Doctorow represent my views here.

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/05/10/urgent-intellectual.html#comment-1106445

Dr. Andreas Duus Pape, PhD in Economics, U Michigan, 2008.
Assistant Professor, Economics Dept, Binghamton University (SUNY)
 -> binghamton.edu/economics
Associate Director, Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems Research Group
 -> coco.binghamton.edu
Binghamton University Sound Studies Collective

Office:
Library Tower Room 904
Binghamton University
apape@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx