ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[net-agreement-renewal]

Equitable treatment of .NET domains

  • To: net-agreement-renewal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Equitable treatment of .NET domains
  • From: John Eikenberry <jae@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 16:02:09 -0400

To whom in may concern:

As a owner of several .NET domain I'd like to express my objectsion to the
comments files by the  Intellectual Property Constituency, available here:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/net-agreement-renewal/pdfTeYfTqqAOg.pdf

.NET domains should be treated the same as every other top level domain. There
should be no special rules for one TLD vs any other. Please disregard any
comments of the IPC that would require this.

Thank you,

--

John Eikenberry
[ jae@xxxxxxxx - http://zhar.net ]