ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC's Chair report to the GNSO Council today October 17th, 2012

  • To: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] NPOC's Chair report to the GNSO Council today October 17th, 2012
  • From: Andrei Barburas <abarburas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:43:44 +0200

Thank you very much for the update Alain.

Unfortunately I was not able to connect to any of the sessions.

Have an excellent day ahead and let's keep up the good work.

Cheers,

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322