ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] URGENT - Expression of interest - GNSO NCPH January 2013 Inter-Sessional Planning

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] URGENT - Expression of interest - GNSO NCPH January 2013 Inter-Sessional Planning
  • From: "Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google" <tracyhackshaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:23:06 -0400

Congratulations Poncelet on your potential participation on the Gambian
official delegation to WCIT.

Also, for those who may not have seen the WCIT delegate listing, I have
noted that Avri Doria and William Drake (NCUC) and Marilyn Cade (BC) are
listed to be part of the US WCIT delegation as Advisers, while Olivier
Crepin-Leblond (ALAC) is listed as an Adviser on the UK Delegation.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx