ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Chinese Non Profits and NPOC

  • To: "klaus.stoll" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Chinese Non Profits and NPOC
  • From: Andrei Barburas <abarburas@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:32:48 +0100

I completely agree with you Klaus, but I believe that we need a
person/persons that is extremely familiar with how different countries in
the world, define and classify NPOs and NGOs.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure that China is not the only country that has
this classification of NPOs.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put this on the agenda for Beijing...

Cheers,

*Andrei Barburas*

Community Relations Services Officer

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

Mobile: +31 62 928 2879

Phone: +31 70 311 7311
Fax: +31 70 311 7322