ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Notice of NPOC Elections 2013-2014 / update

  • To: "npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Notice of NPOC Elections 2013-2014 / update
  • From: Eduardo Monge Gutierrez <eduardo.monge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:40:02 -0600

Dear NPOC members,

Due to the withdrawal of the sole candidate of the NPOC chair position (not
having any other candidate), we had to delay the election process.

In order to be able to have a valid election to replace the NPOC chair
position, we need to open up the nomination process for this position (subject
to the Charter). For all other positions the nominations were valid and have
been closed as such.

The Executive Committee evaluated the situation and proposes the following
timeline:

Open nominations for vacant position - NPOC chair:      10 June 2013
Close nominations and formal acceptance of nominations:        25 June 2013
Open elections (for all executive committee positions)- sending ballots:
Close elections (for all executive committee positions)- collect results:
Election results announced:       10 July 2013

If we do not receive any objections or abstentions to the above proposed
timeline by 23:59 UTC / 10 June 2013, we will proceed immediately with the
election procedures.

Kind regards,

NPOC Executive Committee

Eduardo Monge