ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] setting up of a policy mailing list

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] setting up of a policy mailing list
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:14:31 -0600

Dear community members,

As part of our constant efforts  to look for ways to improve our policy
work, our Policy Chair Rudi Vansnick has set up a policy mailing list. We
are planning to use this one (npoc-voice) for general communications about
administrative matters, elections, etc. and  the other mailing list as its
name indicates, strictly for policy issues we are dealing with as a
constituency.

Thus, I would kindly ask those of you who are not already on the policy
list and are interested in being added to this it,  to let us know.

Best regards,

Marie-laure