ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] setting up of a policy mailing list

  • To: "mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] setting up of a policy mailing list
  • From: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 05:33:54 +0000

Dear Marie-Laure,
Dearest Rudi,

This is a great initiative that I agree 100%!
I think this NPOC internal list will allow the NPOC to be more involved in
the discussions taking place among the newest "Policy &
Implementation Working Group" set up for the cause of the new gTLDs which
will soon be deployed by ICANN. NPOC will thus address his own concerns.
I asked my entry to the list.
Cheers.
-Olevie-

--