ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] new appointments on the EC

  • To: npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] new appointments on the EC
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:08:26 -0600

Dear community members,

I am glad to inform you that Sam Lanfranco and Jorge Restrepo have both
been appointed respectively as Chair of NPOC Membership Committee and
Chair of the Program Committee until the end of the current term in July
2014.

Thank you to all candidates for participating. We very much appreciate
your interest and commitment to NPOC´s mission.

Congratulations to both of them on their appointments and welcome to NPOC
Executive Committee.

Best regards,

Marie-laure