ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Commentary on “The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint”

  • To: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Klaus Stoll" <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Commentary on “The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint”
  • From: "Sam Lanfranco" <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:09:11 +0000

Marie-laure, Klaus, and NPOC colleagues,

I have written a long(ish) Commentary on the Strategy Panel document "The
Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint". It is attached here as a pdf,
and I have posted it to my blog at samlanfranco.blogspot.com
(http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com) .
It is written in a conversational style to make it accessible. There are no
footnotes or references other than to the document URL at The Governance
Lab at New York University, and the URL for my blog site.
It is written with section headings in a manner in which it can be read in
parts and in any sequence. Hopefully it will get wide circulation for
comment, and hopefully it can serve as the basis for an NOPC submittion
on the document.

Regards and Ciao, Sam L.
 "It is a disgrace to be rich and honoured
 in an unjust state" -Confucius
 Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar)
 Econ, York U., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
 email: Lanfran@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Lanfran@xxxxxxxx)   Skype: slanfranco
 blog:  http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com (http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com)
 Phone: 613 476-0429 cell: 416-816-2852
-