ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

[npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on “The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint”

  • To: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>, mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on “The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint”
  • From: Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:11:50 +0100

Dear Sam, Dear Friends

Greetings and Thank You Sam for this excellent document. I had the pleasure to read it now twice since last night and I honestly think it is a very important document not only as a comment on the Strategic Panel but also from NPOC and ICANN as a whole, as parts of Sams thinking go far beyond the concerns of the panel. I have the feeling that this is an important contribution of our constituency to the overall ICANN discussion, (although it is clear that the work has been done by Sam). I encourage all the NPOC members not only to read but also to comment on the paper in order to get a more input,. We also need to get the paper disseminated into as many IG arenas as possible. I will send the paper as a contribution of NPOC and Sam to the GNSO council which has requested input on the Strategic Panel paper and I will also send it to circle of IG friends. Sam, I guess you have submitted this directly to the Strategic panel, if not, I think it should be done. Any other suggestions how NPOC can promote and disseminate the paper. Should it be send as a official NPOC submission and statement?

Let's discuss it, this paper is to valuable in many respects not to be taken full advantage of.

Yours

Klaus