ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on "The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint"

  • To: Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on "The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint"
  • From: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:14:01 +0000

@Klaus : +1
I totally agree with Sam's document is complete and can be used for many
purposes even to promote free, libre and open source software (FLOSS)
through her "sister" Open Data. ;-)
 Its a great, great job !
Really a valuable document in many aspects.
I'll share it also among the CSOs in my area.
Congratulations to our valuable Sam !
It's a luck to have you with us.
Cheers !
-Olevie-