ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: Re[2]: [npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on "The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint"

  • To: Sam Lanfranco <lanfran@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: [npoc-voice] Re: Commentary on "The Quest for a 21st Century ICANN: A Blueprint"
  • From: Olivier Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:35:12 +0000

Thank you so much dear Sam. It's done. I've shared the part of "our" (NPOC)
contribution to the "ICANN Blueprint" especially the part concerning  "Open
data and Open Contracting" with the IDLELO 6 organizers, A session on Open
Data is programmed during this international conference in at Starthmore
University in Nairobi (Kenya). I hope it will retain their attention ...

I also like your motto "if you are not part of the team you are part of the
menu". :-)

This phrase, in my humble point of view, is sufficient in itself to
understand the "How" of collaboration on Internet, not only the What and
the Why. But, I didn't, for now, feel as "ICANN is a "Walled city"". No, I
don't believe it's that. I beleive that ICANN is a multisatekeholder
platform engaged to establish a kind of International Institution for
Internet Governance. That's my humble point of view.

Indeed, I warmly pray that your assessment remain wrong and your others
concerns too. :-)

We must be positive dear Professor, ... and so, Together, we will win !
Cheers !
-Olevie-

--
Olévié (Olivier) A. A. KOUAMI