ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [AFRINIC-announce] Register Now for the Africa Internet Summit in Djibouti, 25 May to 6 June 2014

  • To: "Olivier Kouami" <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Fwd: [AFRINIC-announce] Register Now for the Africa Internet Summit in Djibouti, 25 May to 6 June 2014
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 03:23:11 -0500

Dear Olivié,

I totally agree with you that NPOC needs to support its African members
this is why, among other things,  I always try to forward pertinent
information  to NPOC voice list when I spot opportunities.

I am sorry to hear that the deadline for fellowships has passed in this
case. If you look closely at the queue of emails, you will see that
AFRINIC staff sent the notice of this particular event  to it mailing list
members (to which I belong to)  on  April 14, the very same day,  I
forwarded it to our NPOC voice list. It could be useful  to contact
Afrinic and make your case about deadlines with them since what you are
arguing is a valid point.

A bientot!

Marie-laure

Hi dear MLL,