ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

Re: [npoc-voice] Re: [npoc-voice] call for nominations candidacy as Chair

  • To: klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] Re: [npoc-voice] call for nominations candidacy as Chair
  • From: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:43:58 -0500

Dear Klaus and al.,

Thank you very much Klaus for your kind words. I would like to support
Rudi´s nomination to the position of Chair for NPOC. As Klaus mentioned,
Rudi long-term involvement and wide experience in Internet-related matter
as well as his connections to the NGO world are a valuable asset.

Best regards,

Marie-laure

Dear Marie-laure