ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc-voice]

RE: [npoc-voice] [Important] NCSG 2014 Annual Election Information - Timetable - Positions to Elect - Process

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>, Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [npoc-voice] [Important] NCSG 2014 Annual Election Information - Timetable - Positions to Elect - Process
  • From: Jorge Restrepo <jorge.restrepo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:53:58 +0200

Hello everybody,

I endorse Cintra’s suggestion.

Best regards to all.

Jorge

From: owner-npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-npoc-voice@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Cintra Sooknanan
Sent: 15 July 2014 16:46
To: Klaus Stoll
Cc: mlemineur@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Rudi Vansnick; NPOC membership
Subject: Re: [npoc-voice] [Important] NCSG 2014 Annual Election Information -
Timetable - Positions to Elect - Process

Since there are multiple GNSO Council Positions up for election I would support
us nominating both Sam and Klaus for elections, I ask that Klaus reconsider his
position. We do not have to choose just one NPOC member to run, I feel that
Klaus has had a very short tenure at the Council and his level of contribution
and comfort will increase in this second term.

As for Sam's nomination, I agree that this year has been tough but at the same
time there are opportunities that should be seized. My only concern is that we
will lose our Policy Committee Chair if Sam is elected and should therefore
appoint a Policy Committee Vice Chair in order to ensure our policy committee
is sufficiently beefed up and to facilitate a smooth transition if necessary.

Looking forward to further discussion and consideration of these points.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Klaus Stoll