ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] NPOC Pending Applications Issue - URGENT

  • To: Amber Sterling <asterling@xxxxxxxx>, Klaus Stoll <klaus.stoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "npoc@xxxxxxxxx" <npoc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] NPOC Pending Applications Issue - URGENT
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:35:23 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I have not seen a response to my recent queries.

Without the basic data from you on our 18 or so pending applications in my
hands I am a sitting duck here...

Since the  board is aware of the issue and expect answers, I will have to
moderate our position... I don't think I can say NPOC does not know where
their pending applications are..!!!.

I have asked Robin to check the NCSG records on the matter and have not
heard yet. ... But that puts me in a weak situation.

Furthermore, my assessment is that NPOC and NCUC will have to settle this
issue on their own... The Bikoff complaint is not helping unless the
ombudsman comes out strongly in favor of NPOC's position..

Recruiting here is going well... Better than expected... Just this morning
I had enquiries from NGOs in Lebanon and Bahrain...

Cheers, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,