ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] RE: [npoc-voice] Re: Appointment of Ms. Cintra Sooknanan as Interim Vice-Chair of NPOC

  • To: Caroline Figuères <cfigueres@xxxxxxxx>, Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] RE: [npoc-voice] Re: Appointment of Ms. Cintra Sooknanan as Interim Vice-Chair of NPOC
  • From: "Carson, Michael" <Michael.Carson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:01:17 +0000

Hi Caroline, I agree with your sentiments.

Alain and others, thanks for taking the steps necessary to expedite the
appointment considering the circumstances.

It would be great if the issue of the membership process - which has bogged
down our constituency for over a year and a half - was handled as quickly.  The
constant handcuffing of our constituency around this issue by the NCSG is
beyond troubling.

Michael A. Carson Jr.
Senior Paralegal
Office of the General Counsel