ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[npoc]

[npoc] Re: Important - adding new NPOC Vice Chair to NCSG lists

  • To: Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [npoc] Re: Important - adding new NPOC Vice Chair to NCSG lists
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:44:35 -0400

Thanks Cintra,

Good reminder! no follow-up action item ever emerged from that...
confirming basic disagreement or work overload or a combination thereof.

These issues were since discussed before and in Toronto and essentially
still need resolving. You may want to read the Toronto NCSG-EC transcript
on the NCSG ICANN wiki. There is (at least) one mistake on that
transcript... One of the long intervention credited to Klaus, was actually
mine..but it does not change the essence.

Re the NPOC web site on the membership page, we also did not folllow-up and
it needs to be updated - let's discuss at our November call.

..and of course, Edward (sic!) on the transcript should read Eduardo and
Marie-laurie (sic!) should read Marie-laure... Ha! the true
internationalization of ICANN has its challenges (...and Sébastien
Bachollet tells me off because I do not use French during ICANN
meetings!!!)

Robin, while I have you, I will complete the next round of my due diligence
on current new NCSG membership applications tomorrow. I am waiting for some
his first round and has Milton completed his second round?

Best, Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Ce courriel est confidentiel et est à l’usage exclusif du destinataire
ci-dessus. Toute personne qui lit le présent message sans en être le
destinataire, ou l’employé(e) ou la personne responsable de le remettre au
destinataire, est par les présentes avisée qu’il lui est strictement
interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer, de le modifier ou de le
reproduire, en tout ou en partie . Si le destinataire ne peut être joint ou
si ce document vous a été communiqué par erreur, veuillez nous en informer
sur le champ  et détruire ce courriel et toute copie de celui-ci. Merci de
votre coopération.

CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. Please note that, should this message be read by anyone
other than the addressee, his or her employee or the person responsible for
forwarding it to the addressee, it is strictly prohibited to disclose,
distribute, modify or reproduce the contents of this message, in whole or
in part. If the addressee cannot be reached or if you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete this e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.