ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Meeting Procedure Suggestion

  • To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Meeting Procedure Suggestion
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:24:05 -0500

Liz Williams wrote:
Colleagues

Could I suggest that I take all the ideas about meeting procedures/statements of interest/voting and anything else has been suggested in this vein to a separate document?

Most of these should really be referred to council for their consideration (i.e. the statement of interests procedures, questions re: voting practices, etc.) as soon as possible. Normally, I would expect this to be part of the communications function of the chair, but there's no reason why it can't be bundled up and passed on before we have one. As long as everything gets captured, and it gets passed on fairly quickly, I don't see any problem with your suggestion.

-r