ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] GNSO PDP Feb 06: Update
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:35 -0400

Liz:

There are Congressional hearings in the US related to ICANN scheduled
for the 20th and likely the 21st.  A number of folks will be involved
with such activities.

Perhaps we should proceed with Wednesday's meeting, as that meeting has
been on our calendars for quite some time.  We could have a substitute
chair for the meeting.  I believe that is what we were planning to do in
Morocco when Maureen didn't think that she would be able to make it
there.

I don't want to be insensitive to Maureen's family issue, but I fear at
this late date that we will lose too much time by postponing and trying
to find another date that works.

Thanks.

Jon