ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] DoC Approved .com Agreement

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] DoC Approved .com Agreement
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:54:28 -0500

I believe the agreement is the same, it is just that the NTIA is reserving a
right to approve amendments to the agreement (especially around pricing and
renewal).

Some clarification from the ICANN staff would be helpful prior to our meeting
on Monday.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  & Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.