ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] DoC Approved .com Agreement

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] DoC Approved .com Agreement
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:07:46 -0800

That's my reading also of the way the Agreement has been structured.  The
terms of the ICANN-Verisign Agreement appear to be the same, but a new
Amendment 30 to the Agreement between the DOC/NTIA and Verisign places
restrictions and/or limitations on Verisign's ability to exercise certain
rights and conditions under its Agreement with ICANN.