ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Presentation to council

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "PDPfeb06" <pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] Presentation to council
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:02:48 -0500

I think the main words in my comment were "at this time."  Until such
time as these issues can be adequately addressed and discussed, we
should not change the wording on the fly.

However, we must clarify all of the ambiguous terms prior to the release
of the draft final report, whether in areas there are support or areas
where there are not..

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  & Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.