ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 task force call 16 January 2007 - 1900 UTC

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 task force call 16 January 2007 - 1900 UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:27:41 -0500

On 13 jan 2007, at 20.26, Marilyn Cade wrote: hi,

I know, I know. Lots of grumpy comments about checking the ICANN web site, etc. However, the reality is that 'push' communications is an improvement over 'pull', and at least two members have challenges.

Characterizing comments from those who did pay attention to the schedule as 'grumpy' seems a bit unfair.

But if many of the members of the TF cannot make it, then perhaps it will be necessary to be 'flexible'. However, since we are not voting or anything like that, and since the discussion will be ongoing and I believe Jeff did a wonderful job of seeding the conversation, i think that we should proceed if most of the members of the group can make it.

On another point, since a personal communication between us on Jan 3 (approximately 2 weeks before the meeting) where I gave you the meeting dates was not an adequate 'push' in terms of the schedule, what sort of 'push' schedule reminder do you believe is necessary.

thanks
a.