ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pdp-pcceg-feb06]

RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 task force call 16 January 2007 - 1900 UTC

  • To: "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] PDP Feb06 task force call 16 January 2007 - 1900 UTC
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:26:26 -0500

Glen, would you please post the confirmations to this call for PDP 06, that
you have received, check with Avri regarding any flexibility on her part as
chair, check with Liz regarding her ability to be flexible re times/dates,
and if Avri can accommodate, can we ask via the list if the time can be
moved, and /or if the date can be moved by one day, to Wednesday? Thanks.
See below.

Like Jeff, I have a conflict. I am trying to manage around it, but it occurs
to me that perhaps we can ask if some flexibility in the TF overall can
accommodate a further change, if that would help both Jeff and me, and NOT
create challenges for the members of the TF.

I'm in Europe, and have a business dinner that I'm hosting, with
governments,  at this time. I will join the call for an hour, which is the
best I can do. My apologies for my limitations.

Moving the call by two hours EITHER WAY would be an improvement for me and
make it easier to participate. Moving the call by a day would also be an
improvement. Jeff, would either of those help you, as well?

I know, I know. Lots of grumpy comments about checking the ICANN web site,
etc. However, the reality is that 'push' communications is an improvement
over 'pull', and at least two members have challenges.

Is it possible to accommodate by some flexibility IF it doesn't disadvantage
the long list of other confirmed attendees. IF we have a long  list of
confirmed attendees already. And the chair and policy staff manager can
accommodate.

Marilyn