ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[pednr-initial-report]

Mondevana.com

  • To: pednr-initial-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Mondevana.com
  • From: Mondevana <Mondevana@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:09:19 +0200

Mondevana
Axel van Almsick
Otto-Hahn-Straße 1
G-51429 Bergisch Gladbach

mailto:Kontakto@xxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.Mondevana.de

Saly

Bonvenu c^e Mondevana Willkommen bei Mondevana

I wish that ICANN accept finaly the law and so trademarks.

I´m the creator and owner of the Name Mondevana
and so of the domain Mondevana.com.

With this I show you that the trademark Mondevana is by the german
office for Patent- and Trademarks at 01. July 2004 sign on and at
30. November 2004 got registed with the Nr. 304 37 512
with the file nr.: 304 37 512.8/16.

That´s also be applicable in the USA.

You can check this by:

https://dpinfo.dpma.de/index_e.html

Look for Trademark Mondevana.

Account to get is easy:

https://dpinfo.dpma.de/anmeldung_e.html

eNom, Inc. had stolen my domain and try to sell to me my own domain for 500 $.

Check it out:

The thiefs misusing my domain.

Look at http://www.Mondevana.de

and then now to my earlier homepage http://www.Mondevana.com.

Look at Internet Archive Wayback Machine

http://web.archive.org/web/*/mondevana.com

My last change before it was stolen:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030803011032/http://www.mondevana.com/index.html
        Mondevana, Buch- und Comicsversand mit Suchmaschine

And then this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050623080738/apps5.oingo.com/apps/domainpark/doma
inpark.cgi?client=INTS8523&s=mondevana.com
        mondevana.com

When the USA is not accepting international rights then will no one
accepting american rights.

My ex-provider, koeln-online, didn´t gave me the code to move my domain to
another provider.

So mustet wait til the domain was "free".

But then it was stolen.

Versign and ICANN still yet didn´t helped me.

When I get finaly back my domain Mondevana.com ???

Best regards,

Axel van Almsick,
creator and owner of the Trademark Mondevana