ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-failover-plan]

Comments of Eric Brunner-Williams

  • To: registry-failover-plan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments of Eric Brunner-Williams
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams via VSAT from somewhere <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:54:05 -0500

I've some thoughts on the failover-plan presented at the Los Angeles
meeting, a few of which I made informally to the presenter directly
after the presentation to the Registry Constituency.

I won't be able to organize my thoughts by the scheduled close (23:59
UTC today), and suggest that the comment period for this subject not
close for several more weeks.

Cheers,
Eric