ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[registry-failover-plan]

Update on Comments to the draft ICANN gTLD Registry Failover Plan

  • To: <registry-failover-plan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Update on Comments to the draft ICANN gTLD Registry Failover Plan
  • From: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:40:26 -0800

The comment period for the draft gTLD Registry Failover Plan ends today.
Having received a number of comments during the Los Angeles meeting, I am
preparing an update to the posted plan.

Eric Brunner-Williams
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/registry-failover-plan/msg00001.html) has
asked if the comment period can be extended several more weeks. Rather than
extend the comment period on the draft discussed in Los Angeles, I will be
publishing an update this week which incorporates feedback received to date.
Comments will be welcome on the updated version through 15 December.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick L. Jones

Registry Liaison Manager

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Tel: +1 310 301 3861

Fax: +1 310 823 8649