ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[retransfers-comments]

I'm agree with this advisory

  • To: <retransfers-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I'm agree with this advisory
  • From: Miguel LÃpez <mlopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:25:13 +0200

As comented before, smaller registrars have a lot of problems as waste a lot of
time to get a domain transfered from some bigger registrars. In my opinnion,
there are another problem regarding the transfer of domains in redemption grace
period. Some registrar change the whois data at their own the same day dat the
domain enters de auto renew grace period making a transfer in this period
imposible.