ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[revised-biz-info-org-agreements]

Registry Contacts: Why ICANN should change its name to: I CAN'T

  • To: revised-biz-info-org-agreements@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Registry Contacts: Why ICANN should change its name to: I CAN'T
  • From: RICK KUMAR <rickkumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:15:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

After watching for long the autocratic, disgruntled, dictatorial,
disgusting, idiotic, behind the closed door attitude and decision
making behavior of ICANN, I am wondering if there is really such an
inefficient and immoral organisation anywhere on the planet?

Everytime I think of ICANN decisions I throw up. How can this
organisation stay in business by helping its friends (registries, and
big corporations) all the time while its policies are geared towards
and applied to the disadvantage of the majority domain registrant
public. All the registry contracts get approved behind closed doors
without any open bidding and most udrp decisions are against the domain
registrants. It appears ICANN bites the hand that feeds it i.e. the
majority of domain registrants that pay a $0.25 fee per domain
registered per year.

I this organisation and this group of people should quit or it should
be fired immediately so that ICANN can no longer harm the majority of
the domain registrants.

I call on all the domainers to file suits againts ICANN to stop its
monoplistic agenda which is harming majority of domain registrants.

Its about time: Lets STOP ICANN or Lets just give the internet control
to Chinese government because ven they can do 100 times better job to
promote openness, fairness, and competition.

I hope ICANN finally listens to general public's grievences or it must
proudly change its name from ICANN to: ICAN'T

Thanks for listening (if you are!).

Rick Kumar

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre