ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[second-milestone-report]

Free Training - - Follow-up

  • To: second-milestone-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Free Training - - Follow-up
  • From: Tina Dam <tina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:22:42 -0700

Dear ICANN, this is an update to my previous email to this forum.

Since the announcement of MyTLD offering free IDN training to IDN TLD
applicants in need, we have been contacted by several DNS experts in the
ICANN community that are interested in participating and working with us to
provide free training to applicants without the financial means.

What we all have in common is that we would like this first round of new
gTLDs to go well, not destroy the Internet as we know it today, but simply
bring positive and useful innovations to expand and improve the Internet for
users globally.

If ICANN is interested then we propose to build a full program with
volunteers to provide free training (including the IDN traning), and run
that program for ICANN. Please let us know ASAP.

Tina

--

Tina Dam | Co-founder | MyTLD | +1.310.862.2026 |
20 29th Ave #301 | Venice | CA 90291|  http://mytld.com |