ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

Lawsuit Comments

  • To: settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Lawsuit Comments
  • From: "Martyn @ Castlecore" <martyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:14:52 +0000

Hello,

I have been reselling domains through Directi.com for around a year now
and my client base is slowly increasing with many clients purchasing
more than one domain name.

This price increase should not be allowed to go through as it directly
affects the amount of revenue we can take and then passes the charges
right on to the end user.

ICANN is meant to serve the internet community and you should not be
allowing these kind of price hikes for no good reason.

Thank you.

--
Martyn - Managing Director
Castlecore Internet Services