ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[settlement-comments]

websites that work

  • To: <settlement-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: websites that work
  • From: "Rhonda Cole" <rhonda.cole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:38:05 -0700

My husband is a small business owner in the technology industry. He relies
on the Internet to do and get business. Paying a small yearly fee to
maintain his domain name and the stability of his website is pennies in the
bucket versus the impact we would feel if his customers were not able to
access his site because it was constantly down or not secure.  Everyone's
always complaining that our society is too litigious. We should be thankful
this dispute is over, settled out of court, costing everyone less and in the
end, giving everyone (consumers, employees of these companies, etc.) more.
Rhonda Cole