ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] New language for 4.1

  • To: Mary Wong <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] New language for 4.1
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:16:56 -0500

I have two concerns:  1) advice can be sought from other than lawyers  2) It
appears a set of administrators will be asked to 'nominate' experts.

Let's use language that a) recognize that expertise in these matters extend
beyond lawyers b) leave administrators to do just that and not nominate
experts

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround