ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] New language for 4.1

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>, "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] New language for 4.1
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 06:31:26 -0400

Good point Avri.  That change to some of our recommendations seems like
a fairly easy one to make.  In fact, maybe it would be easier to add a
17th recommendation along these lines:  "International legal expertise
should be complemented with other needed expertise such as linguists."

Marika/Margie - Please add this as item 17 in the next poll with any
changes that might be suggested between now and when it is initiated
later today.

Chuck

http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-
> Regulation-isbn9780415477765